Burlington The Cat ushered in the summer of 2011 with a story about going to work at the book store with his human mom, while educating us about the dangers of leaving pets in cars, and more:
In This Issue:
- What’s New at PACS: a peek into some of the happenings at PACS lately
- Did You Know? Fascinating bits of cat and dog facts and trivia found around the Internet
- Pets in the News: Adorable lady finds missing cat during interview outside tornado ruined home; Redmond Hero Dog Nala Finally Gets New Home; Feisty feline, washed away in storms, swims safely across New York Harbor; SEALs canine commando piques interest in war dog
- Burlington the Cat Saves Binkie
- Humor – Cat and Dog Haikus
- W.A.I.T. – Prevent The Bite: When Kelly Voight and her mother, Kathy, started Prevent The Bite, it was to help Kelly get past her own fear that resulted from a severe dog bite when she was seven. Since then, they have been able to see how many others have been helped by their program, and, Kelly says, “It wasn’t just about me anymore.”
- Many Plants and Flowers Dangerous To Pets
Please share your questions or comments below. Start a discussion about something in the newsletter, or join an existing discussion. Do you have a question or story to share for our “Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge” column? You can do that here: Share with Squirt.
Have you seen something in an issue of Burlington Reports that you would like to know more about? Check out our link list for further reading.