Burlington the Cat has a sister now! Meet Jersey the Chihuahua, who is introduced during National Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog-Month, and also read about:
In This Issue:
- Did You Know? Fascinating bits of dog and cat facts and trivia found around the Internet: Dog and Cat Body Language, What does a yellow ribbon on a dog’s leash mean?
- Burlington Gets a Sister
- 2012 No Kill Conference
- Humor: “Basic Rules For Cats Who Have The Run Of The House: Hampering” and “Mind Games Dogs Play with Their People”
- Fun Optical Illusions
- Baking Pet Treats At Home
- Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge: How cats can sleep in such awkward positions and “Why does my dog eat poop?”
- October is National Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog-Month
Please share your questions or comments below. Start a discussion about something you read in the newsletter, or join an existing discussion. Do you have a question or story to share for our “Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge” column? You can do that here: Share with Squirt.
Have you seen something in an issue of Burlington Reports that you would like to know more about? Check out our link list for further reading.