Burlington the Cat discusses his first Halloween with his human family and shares with us his initial fear, before his family explained all the scary things to him, and he tells us of the potential dangers of Halloween treats when you have pets, as well as:
In This Issue:
- What’s New at PACS
- Did You Know?
- Nothing Is Like A Mother’s Love
- Burlington The Cat’s Scary Halloween
- Humor: 10 Reasons Why It’s Great To Be A Dog
- Preparing For Cold Weather
- Sweepstakes For Your Pets!
- “People Food” That Is Dangerous to Cats
- Tabby’s Place Catoberfest Auction
- Squirty’s Words From The Rainbow Bridge: Acclimating A New Kitty To The Household
- “People Food” That Is Dangerous to Dogs
- Top Ten Reasons People Give Up Their Pets
Please share your questions or comments below. Start a discussion about something you read in the newsletter, or join an existing discussion. Do you have a question or story to share for our “Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge” column? You can do that here: Share with Squirt.
Have you seen something in an issue of Burlington Reports that you would like to know more about? Check out our link list for further reading.