We move into summer as Burlington the Cat shares a story that shines a light on the importance of finding out the root cause of pet misbehavior in order to find a solution rather than giving up on them, as well as:
In This Issue:
- Did You Know? Fascinating bits of dog and cat facts and trivia found around the Internet
- Burlington Says: “Don’t Give Up On Your Pet”
- Humor: “Why You Should Suspect Your Cat Has Your Email Password” and “How Many Dogs Does it Take To
Change a Light Bulb?”
- Kitten Season and National Adopt A Shelter Cat Month
- Rescued Pit Bull Saves Owner
- New Cages for Almost Home!
- Squirty’s Words From The Rainbow Bridge: What To Do To Help Prevent Hair Balls
- Is Your Pet Afraid of Loud Noises?
Please share your questions or comments below. Start a discussion about something you read in the newsletter, or join an existing discussion. Do you have a question or story to share for our “Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge” column? You can do that here: Share with Squirt.
Have you seen something in an issue of Burlington Reports that you would like to know more about? Check out our link list for further reading.