Burlington the Cat shares a St. Patrick’s Day story that is part “magical” and part heartwarming as he and his family are able to help a foster kitty adjust to a loss, and:
In This Issue:
- What’s New at PACS
- Did You Know? Fascinating bits of dog and cat facts and trivia found around the Internet
- Burlington The Cat’s St. Patrick’s Day Surprise (Want to see the larger picture of Shannon?)
- Humor: Funny Quotes About Dogs, Funny Quotes About Cats
- Cats and Dogs in History
- Are Pets Really Psychic?
- Weird Pet Laws
- Squirty’s Words From The Rainbow Bridge: “Why does my cat get under my feet and try to trip me in the kitchen?” and “Why does my cat follow me into the bathroom?”
- Checklist For Bringing Home Your New Dog or Cat
Please share your questions or comments below. Start a discussion about something you read in the newsletter, or join an existing discussion. Do you have a question or story to share for our “Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge” column? You can do that here: Share with Squirt.
Have you seen something in an issue of Burlington Reports that you would like to know more about? Check out our link list for further reading.