The February 2013 issue of Burlington Reports celebrates Valentine’s Day by sharing the story of Burlington The Cat’s Lost Love, while at the same time explaining TNR, as well as:
In this issue:
- Did You Know? Fascinating bits of dog and cat facts and trivia found around the Internet
- Burlington The Cat’s Lost Love
- Humor: Cat Physics, The Manual – How To Catch A Cat, Parenting (One Dog’s Perspective), and “My Dog Can Read”
- Planning For Your Pets: Wills and Trusts
- Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge: If I have a cold, can my cat or dog catch it from me? Can I catch a cold from my cat or dog?
- Registries for Animal Abusers
Please share your questions or comments below. Start a discussion about something you read in the newsletter, or join an existing discussion. Do you have a question or story to share for our “Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge” column? You can do that here: Share with Squirt.
Have you seen something in an issue of Burlington Reports that you would like to know more about? Check out our link list for further reading.