In the August 2013 issue of Burlington Reports, Jersey the Chihuahua follows her nose to save a friend while she educates us on the dangers of certain “people foods” when consumed by dogs and cats, and also:
In this issue:
- Did You Know? Interesting facts about all kinds of animals
- Burlington and Jersey On The Dangers of “People Food”
- Humor – Lots of animal riddles
- Copy Cats: Cats and the art of mimicry
- Squirty’s Words . . . From The Rainbow Bridge: Can a cat be allergic to people?
- Reasons to Keep Your Cat Indoors
Please share your questions or comments below. Start a discussion about something you read in the newsletter, or join an existing discussion.
Have you seen something in an issue of Burlington Reports that you would like to know more about? Check out our link list for further reading.